Friday, October 20, 2017

Transform Painted Plastic bottles, glass bottles into a Flower Vase

Transform Painted Plastic bottles, glass bottles  into a Flower Vase

 








 

  1. Last week I made this painted vases on our table as centerpieces. The turquoise one is my favorite color. This is an easy project that can make a really good centerpiece in your table. It's really brighten up your place.
  2.  I have these paints, so I choose Metallic Emerald Green, Acrylic craft paint , and white. Then mixed these two colours. I love this color.
  3. Here are some shots of the vases and flowers..
  4. Started out with one coke bottle. Firstly, I cut a design with a paper, then taped the design paper around the bottle. Then cut out the design.
  5. Glued with old CD and coke bottle cap using 3M glue.
  6. I started out one water bottle, 3 small glass jars.
  7. I coat of acrylic craft paint 2- 3 coats using a paint brush.
  8. Let them dry for over 24 hours.
  9. Once the paint is dry, coat second time.
  10. Continue painting until the jars are thoroughly covered & the bottle  is no longer visible.
  11. Then outlined with silver color.
  12. After painting the vases, looked so nice this color!
  13. I have these pink flowers, and I put the flowers in the vases.
  14. These vases with flowers are bright and beautiful.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...