Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Dry Rose in the vase

Dry Rose in the vase



 Dry flowers are a great tool to decorate your house.  These dried flowers are getting from our in front of our garden.  When the rose fades and change the colour that's also beautiful arrange in a small vase. Drying the flowers are beautiful on the table centerpiece.  

I like rose flowers not only fresh roses, but also dry flowers too. This small hand made flower vase gets from Sri Lanka and I added my dry little rose flower.


I have dried hydrangea flower too. I will post later.  Drying your garden fresh flowers is good for your decoration. Together all dry flowers, twist tie around the bottom of the stems and put it in a vase or hang them on a wall.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...